Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
Two Fat Ladies Volume 1: Fish & Shellfish, Meat, Fruit & Vegetables, VHS, 1997, Optomen Television, New River Media.
Two Fat Ladies Volume 2: Cakes for Baking, Game, Food in the Wild, VHS, 1997, Optomen Television, New River Media.
Six TV cooking shows from the series by the savvy, sexy British motorcycle mamas of the 1990s, Jennifer Paterson and Clarissa Dickson Wright. These are entertaining even if you don't like to cook - probably the only cooking show that works "Last Tango in Paris" into greasing a pan. And if you do like to cook, you'll come away with a great many delicious dishes to try.
Volume 1 contains:
1. Fish & Shellfish - "The Ladies ride to the rescue of a restaurant in Cornwall. They scour the local fishmarket, cook mussels 'al fresco' on a local beach and even don huge life jackets to bob out to sea on a local 'crabber'." Dishes demonstrated: Fish Pie, Scallops with Leefs, Gigot of Monkfish Rosemarin with Anchovies, Crab, Corn & Coriander Fritters.
2. Meat - "Jennifer and Clarissa cook up a heart meal for the grils' lacrosse team at Westonbrit School, Gloucestershire, including organic beef from the Prince of Wales' cattle herd." Dishes: Roast Meat Loaf or 'Hedgehog', A.N.'s Slow Shoulder of Lamb, Beef a la Will Moreland, Chicken Breast with Walnut Aillade.
3. Fruit & Vegetables - 'The Ladies steer their trusty motorcycle through London traffic to Westminster Cathedral , where Father Mark and the nuns provide fresh fruits and vegetables for the Ladies' special recipes." Dishes: Beans means Fitz, Tomato Summer Pudding, Peaches Cardinal Hume, Bubble and Squeak, Stuffed Artichokes.
Volume 2 contains -
4. Cakes for Baking - "Clarissa and Jennifer climb aboard their motorcycle and visit a picturesque British village where they help out at the annual fair by baking tempting cakes and sweets." Dishes: Galette des Rois aux Amandes, Chopped Walnut and Coffee Cake, Yorkshire Gingerbread, Danish Apple and Prune Cake.
5. Game - "The Duke of Hamilton invites the Ladies to his castle in Scotland where they cater a dinner for the local gentry..." Dishes: Medallions of Venison and Bramble Jelly or Blackberries, Rabbit with Anchovies and Capers, Partridges with Cabbage, Duntreath Roast Grouse, Pheasant and Pickled Walnut Terrine.
6. Food in the Wild - "Jennifer and Clarissa join a troop of boy scouts in Kielder Forest, Northunmberland. The Ladies give the boys an unforgettable lesson in outdoor cooking, make an underground oven and catch fresh trout." Dishes: Shooters Sandwich, Frittata with Tomatoes, Onions and Basil, Easy Onion Soup with Stilton, Muttacher (Spiced Eggs), A Luau.
Both VHS videos have been thoroughly verified to be in gently used condition, guaranteed to play well. In original sleeve, as pictured.